Sunday 19 July 2015

My experience with old neighbor

I would like to narrate the happenings at my age 25. We used to stay in a small town in two portion house. My husband was a sales executive. Previously we used to stay in the house along with a small family. On return from delivery I noticed that an age old gentleman stayed in the house. On enquiry I came to know that previous tenant vacated the house. This gentle man shifted here. He was alone and working in govt. department. His family staying in nearby town for children education. He is a Muslim named Saleem. He was in 40s. He introduced himself and narrated his particulars. We used to chat together; often he used to offer small gifts and sweets saying his visitors offered. Once my husband went on tour for one week.
He left the home in the morning itself. In the evening Saleem came to house and freshet. I offered tea and sat together and chatting. We sat in open place. We chatted unto 8pm in the night. His cook came to him and told dinner is ready. We both went to our portions and finished dinner and returned back and started chatting. Often I used to offer dishes to him and he used to pries my cooking. While chatting he started praising my beauty structure. I listen with fun. Gradually he pulled his chair nearer to me and started romantic topics. It gradually increased curia city in me and listening to him. Suddenly while talking he put his hand on my just in a casual manner. Didn’t mind. Gradually he pressed my and coming close. I am also enjoying with thrill. Because he is the first man praised me. His hand gently going upwards and massaging belly. Suddenly he kissed me on my lips and said sorry. I kept silent, but my inner feeling objecting me. Suddenly I stood and said goodnight and returning to my portion. He followed me and erased me tightly and again kissed me and pressed with his fully erected dick on my lower abdomen. I gently came out of his embracement and walking into my portion. He followed me and requested he wants to see my naked beauty and promised nothing do more. Enthusiasm developing in me to see his hard dick also, I kept silent and walked into my portion. He followed me and closed the door, I didn't object. He switched on floret light, I objected and put off and switched only bed lamp. He too agreed. Again he came to me and embraced tightly this time I have not objected. To obey his request I started to undress myself, he stopped me and requested that he will do. I accepted it. He firstly removed pallor and started opening my blows, his hands touched my boobs and automatically they begin to stiff. He gently removed my blows and pulls me close to him. His disc was fully erected. He removed his shirt. My boobs directly touching his naked chest. His chest is with full of hair. I compared with my husband’s, his chest with no hair. The hair on chest touching my boobs increased my thrill. I too enjoy the same. Meanwhile he removed his lunge and his naked dick came out. Ooohhhhhhhh God it is very strong enough and swinging up and down. The head of his dick is clean and dry which I like. When compared with my husband's it is very strong unconsciously my hand gone to his dick and caught it. Meanwhile he removed my sari and petticoat also. So we both became fully naked. He embraced my again and starting kissing I too cooperated, his tongue came into my mouth and started playing with my tongue. I enjoyed very much. This is my first experience with a man other than my husband. His hard dick pressing my lower abdomen strongly. He pulled my leg unto his waist and embraced my tightly. My pussy starting oozing. I to put my hands around him and cooperated with him. He started kissing my neck, lips, shoulders, boobs. What not he kissed entire body. We did this romance long time which resulted me to accept him. He has taken me into his hands and went to bedroom and laid me on the bed. He also laid beside and pulled my leg onto his waist. Now my pussy kept open for him. He kept his dick in his hand and started pressing and rubbing my pussy with his dick. I enjoyed a lot. I was unable to wait for more. I immediately pulled him on me and directed his dick into my pussy. Oooooooohhhhhhhhh what a hard dick. Firstly His dick was not entered fully; only after three four jerks his dick entered fully in me. He pushed his dick deeeeep into my pussy. He started squeezing my boobs roughly and bitted my brownie nipples. And kissed me. I was unable to wait and encouraged him to fuck. He started fucking me slowly, gradually raised the speed. I was unable to bare his speed. Entire body swinging, I caught the head of the cot to face his speed. I too started encouraging him with my movements under him. After a long pause he commends his entire strength in me. Oh it is very existing and thrilling experience for me. On the night we fucked 12 times; we really enjoyed the night. I have never experienced this type of enjoyment with my husband. We continued our relationship 6 months. One day while we are fucking my husband returned and cot red-handed. I clearly told him I want Saleem. If you want I will stay with you otherwise I will go along with him. Because of family prestige he was forced to accept our relation. So we continued our relation even my husband in the house. As and when he asks I used to go to him and having fuck with him. Gradually I used to have sex with Saleem and my husband. I enjoyed variety. After 4 years Saleem left the town on transfer. But; my urge increasing day by day. I started to develop sexual relations with other people also, for which my husband also cooperated.

No comments:

Post a Comment