Sunday 19 July 2015

Hot Colleague

Hi Readers, I am working as a Software Engineer in IT Park near Balewadi Stadium in Pune. I am staying near by M.G. Road, Pune. I am a 6 feet tall guy with an athletic body. So my real life experience starts here. In my office there was a new girl joined and working with me in same project. She used to watch me with some sexy looks when I used to explain her about the project. This happened daily and whenever I saw her; she started to smile which seemed like an invitation to me. Her name was Ronita. She was a sexy girl with probably 5.6 feet height with nice figure (32-28-34) 32 size breasts with 28 waist & 34 ass. It was a Friday, last working day of the week. In the evening we had status meeting of project which went well. After that while leaving from office Ronita asked me “where do you stay”. While parking, she asked me “can you drop me near by E Square or Shivajinagar”.
I answered Ok, because this place is on my route and so I can drop her while going to home. She sat on my bike and placed her hand on my shoulders. I was bit nervous as anyone from office can see me with Ronita. But still I take her with me and while driving she took her hand onto my thighs and started rubbing it in a sexy way. I got shocked, but after sometime got comfortable, now we chatted long time. Then she asked me to come to her flat as she was staying alone. I denied her offer not truly but then she squeezed her boobs & said for my sake. I had to oblige. I always wanted to show my stuff & here was my chance. I asked her to to see herself so she came near me and removed my t-shirt& said “Wow” seeing my upper body. She kissed me on my chest, which made it even bigger. I said her chest was bigger than mine but she denied it. So I said take your t shirt off & let us compare. And I took her t-shirt off & she was standing wearing 32 d cup bra on 40 cup breast which gave me instant hard-on on my 7 inch tool which she noticed and started to rub it over my jeans. I clasped her from behind but she made me sit on the bed. Then she made some erotic dance & slowly removed her jeans. I tied to remove her bra but she moved away from me and turned around to show me her juicy ass. Slowly she removed her panties, threw it in my direction .I was horny and she was making me mad. Then she tried to remove her bra & came near me. I removed it using my teeth. Her breast was awesome and invited me to suck it, but before I could do that she made me nude and was awe struck by its size. I went near her & kissed her, she responded and we exchanged our mouth juices. Then I held her boobs & squeezed them hard & she moaned in ecstasy as she liked it. She asked me to suck her so using my tongue, licked her nipples & made circles on her. She was moaning, I licked her and squeezed her hard. She held my tool and pulled the upper skin & bent down and took it in her mouth. She gave me blowjob of a life time. Then I told her I wanted to suck her pussy. So I made her lie down and started to lick her pusssy while holding her boobs. Then she came & I licked her juices and she begged me to fuck her. So I came on top of her and rubbed my tool over her pussy. She was crying to tear her pussy because she was not satisfied by her hubby. I entered her with my tool & begin to stroke slowly at the beginning & then faster till I came .She was enjoying the fuck and called me bad names as my tool was hurting her. After I cum I was tired, I removed my tool from her cunt & she licked it cleanly. I lied beside her but she told me she had a surprise for me and after 10 minutes she came with some candles & a belt. She put a bed sheet on the floor and lighted all the candles around it. This made me horny and I wanted to have it one more time, but she said that this time she wants it in her way to which I quickly agreed. So she took a round pillow and asked me to lie down on my back, then she rubbed my cock to make it hard. She put my tool in her cunt and sat on me facing me and she took my hand, placed it on her boobs which I started to squeeze. They were very big which made my dick even harder .I squeezed it and then she took one candle and started to pour hot wax on my chest. This burnt my skin but I was enjoying it. Then she poured some honey and licked my chest. I applied same honey on her boobs & licked her boobs which made Ronita scream in a high voice. Ronita then poured more hot wax and then took the belt and put it round my neck. Then she started to ride on my cock using the belt to balance .I was squeezing her bust and then after 20 minutes I came inside her & then we separated. It was late then, we slept in same position where I had my dick in her cunt. The next morning her friend came but more of that threesome in my next session. 

No comments:

Post a Comment