Sunday 19 July 2015

Housewife

Hello friends, I read this site regularly and I was very much impressed by some true stories in the site. I never had any sex experience with anyone before this. Therefore I decide to tell you a very truly incident which I can't forget ever. It’s my first experience in my life and kindly bear with my story for any grammatical mistakes and suggests me of the mistakes, so that I can improve them in my future stores. My name is kiran,29. The story took place around 6 years back when I was doing my stufying in Hyderabad. I am publishing the story after taking permission of the concerned person and I have changed the names, for security purpose.I stay with my family in Hyderabad. Our house as tenants. The family consists of couple and an 8 month baby.
Uncle was working as a mnc and he used to abroad every month and used to stay around 1 week only with the family. Now I will come to the story, aunty name was mrinalini and her figure is: 37-25-35. She looked very sexy in nighty and Punjabi dress and looked very beautiful in saree. At first I was not interested in her, but in course I time I became very much interested and was eager to see her completely nude. I usually masturbated thinking of my aunt and was looking for a chance to have sex with her. They used to stay in the first floor along with other tenants. During summer the tenants next to mrinalini house used to go their native place and they requested me to sleep in the nights, since there is thief’s (burglars) problem in summer. So I used to sleep in the second portion for around 3 months. I sleep very late in the night and mrinalini also used to sleep very late in night, due to her kid. So she used to come to next portion when ever she gets bored or her baby is crying. I used to talk to her very friendly and I also like to play with the kids. So during the course of time aunty became very close to me. When ever the baby cries mrinalini used to breast freed him, in front of me but she cover the baby with her saree. I used to stare at her breast while talking to her, to atleast get a glimpse of her breasts. I usually stayed with mrinalini till she gets sleep and we used to watch TV. Our cable operator used to show XX movies on Saturday nights, after mid-night. I used to watch them regularly and I was afraid of watching them in front of aunty, since she may tell my mother. So I used to watch the movie in the next portion and one day aunty asked me why do u leave early on Saturday night? I told her that I have some work in the Sunday morning so, I need to sleep early. But she still has some doubt in her mind? One Saturday night when I was talking with aunty, suddenly the baby began to cry and aunty removed three hooks of the blouse and began to breast freed the baby. Aunty doesn’t used to wear bra, when she wears saree. But now she hasn’t covered the baby with her saree, so I could partly see her balls. After some time she shifted the baby to another breast and hasn’t covered the first breast. I stared at hear breast and I think she might have observed it but hasn’t paid any attention. Around mid-night I was about to leave for the other portion, then aunty said to sleep in her portion only, but I said told her some excuse . She then asked is u going to see the movie in the cable ?. Actually I was shocked at her question and but I acted as if I don’t know any thing. Then she told that last Saturday the window of the portion is not closed properly and she had seen from the gap, I was watching the XX movie on the TV. Finally I had to agree to her and had to stay with her only.While we are watching the movie, the baby has felt sleep and aunty has kept him in the bedroom. She sat next to me on the sofa and she placed her head on my shoulder & the whole scene was romantic, slow music, faint perfume & above all a pretty woman beside me. I got aroused and started to rub mrinalinis thighs, shoulders and hands. She hasn’t object to it but encouraged me by rubbing my penis with her hands. I then kissed her in French style and Sucking her upper and lower lips for about 10 mins. By that time the pallu of the aunty saree has fallen down and seeing her balls with out saree, I kept rubbing the balls with both hands, while kissing her. Then I laid her on the sofa, since her baby was sleeping in the bedroom and we don’t want to disturb baby. I slowly began to remove the hooks of the blouse one-by –one and when I open the blouse and saw her breast, I was totally amazed with her size and I hasn’t thought that her breast will be so big. I asked her the size; she said 37 told that the size of breasts has still increased after the birth of the baby. She also told that uncle was not satisfying her fully since he is out of station most of the time and her sexual feeling have also increased after the birth of the baby. I was very much trilled at her saying and thought in my mind that I will satisfy her completely. Aunty then asked me to suck her breast and nipples.I started sucking them. She started making sounds like aahhh…..& pulled me nearer. I was sucking one while kneading the other. Slowly I made her lie on her back & moved towards her belly button. I inserted my tongue into it & she arched her body & emotionally said that she loves me & asked me to continue. She then suddenly got hold over my ‘thing’ over my shorts. It was hard like a rod. She removed my shorts and then I was totally nude. She was surprised to see my cock and said that I have had a cock bigger than her husband. It was stiff hard and big. She slowly moved her mouth to my man.Hood .She hold my ‘thing’ in her hand and made it move to and fro. I was in full excitement. With some shy she tasted the pre cum on its tip. She was breathing deep and I can feel the heat of her breath on my fully erected ‘thing’. She began to play on it. I can’t explain my feelings. I have then my first sex experience with my aunt…Ohhhhhhhhh… . Each time she sucked it, I could feel my ‘thing’ hitting the back of her throat and felt myself getting nearer to the orgasm. As it was my first experience I thought I was going to explode any time. I felt it was coming and within seconds I dropped my ‘Juice’ on her stomach... I thought it was too much than I ever had. I was in heaven then. I can’t explain the feeling. She was surprised to see my orgasm within a short period of time. May be because I am first in real sex with a lady. Then aunty said that it’s enough, since baby may get up. We went to bath room to wash ourselves. Then we chat for some time and then went to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment